Saturday, August 4, 2012

Nothing

Fuck, I'm hungry.  Finished the casserole yesterday.  It's been just noodles since then.  Penny was not meant live on noodles alone.   I'd do anything for some food right now.

The seizures happen about once a day now.  They're starting to get shorter, though.  And today I didn't even bleed...much.

I think there's some kind of cold going around.  Everyone around me won't stop sneezing.  On my way home from work the other day, someone sneezed on me in the subway.  My skin wouldn't stop crawling.  I had to take a two hour long shower when I got home.

The funny thing is, Randy couldn't get out a single insult.  Every time he tried, he'd go into a sneezing fit.  It was great.  Something like this:

"Penny, you should find a man who-ACHOO!"

"Bless you.

"A man who'll-ACHOO"

"Bless you."

"Penny, you should-ACHOO ACHOO ACHOOOO"

"Bless you."

"Pen-ACHOOO"

"Bless you.  Hey, Randy, your nose is bleeding a little."

"Oh shi-ACHOO-t I just ACHOO bought thi-ACHOO-s shirt yes-ACHOO PHWACHOO PHWACHOOO"  The last sneezing fit was so hard that he fell on his ass.

I didn't even mind cleaning up the blood and the snot.  Just watching Randy's dumb ass collapse like that made my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment