Friday, August 10, 2012

In for a Penny

what the hell what the hell what the hell

I got a ride to the hospital from the super, my hand wrapped up in a towel to keep dirt from getting in the boils.  But when I unwrapped it for the nurse, she couldn't see what was wrong!  I told her I was attacked by Chore, and she kept asking if he had a knife.  No, he didn't have the knife, I had the knife.  He didn't cut me, I cut me.  I had to get the infection out.  There, there, don't you see it?  It's right there, a handprint of plague where he grabbed me!  God, you stupid cunt, why can't you see what's right in front of your eyes?  No, I don't want a fucking sedative!  No, get your hands off me!  Get away, you're filthy, you vile, disgusting things!  Get that needle away from me, I don't want whatever you're trying to give me, it'll just make things worse! I want my doctor, where is my doctor, where's Doctor Hohenheim?

Don't you hear me?  I said get your hands off me!

I'm refusing medical treatment, do you hear me?  You've got no right to stick that needle in me!  I want to talk to my doctor!

Hi, Doc.
Hello my pretty Penny.
Can you help, please?  The nurse is being a rat-faced bitch.
Oh you poor thing.  Look at how filthy your hand is.
Please, fix it!
Don't worry, my shiny Penny.  I will remove the filth from you.  And in return....  You will help me, won't you?
I promise I'll follow the doctor's orders, I'll take the medicine no matter how bitter.
Of course you will.
Please just fix it, make me better, heal me, make me whole and untarnished again.
Hold still now.
I just don't want to be broken any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment