Friday, August 17, 2012

Dinner with Terri

Hello, lovies

I forgot to tell anyone in my family that I'd lost my hand.  Whoops.  I told Terri some lie, I don't remember.  I don't really think she bought it, but who's going to argue with a cripple?  Not my polite and perfect sister, that's for sure.

Terri's fiance is a jackass. It was all I could do to smile and nod while I felt the filth crawling all over him. I gave him the heart weakness I stole from the patient I saw earlier today. Terri is still awkward around me, and that still hurts. But I have to put that aside, I have a job to do.

Terri has a pathology internship at the CDC, I think I mentioned that before. Today she mentioned the project she's working on, and I knew why the Doctor wanted me to establish a connection with her. She's working on something called Panacea.  I asked if I could have lunch with her one of these days.  I should be able to work in a tour of the facility.

Are we connecting the pieces of the puzzle yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment