Monday, August 6, 2012

Doctor's Appointment

There was something I was supposed to talk about with the Doc today.  (Hi, Doc.)  Couldn't remember it.  I was too distracted by the news.  Dr. Ramazzini is dead.  There's a new Doc, Dr. Hohenheim.

There was a moment where it looked like he was wearing a bird mask, like from pictures of the Carnival in Venice.  Man, I'd love to go to Venice.  Then he was just this normal guy with a remarkable resemblance to Carl Jung.  (Hence why I remarked on it.  It was remarkable.  Ignore me, I'm getting punchy because I actually ate something other than noodles today.)

I wish I'd been seeing Dr. Hohenheim this whole time.  He's great, absolutely great.  "You're right to be worried about germs.  Do you know how dirty the average kitchen counter is?"  (Yes, yes I do.)  "You need to learn to stand on your own feet.  Do you want to live the rest of your life mooching off someone?"  (No, no I don't.)  "Looks like Dr. Ramazzini was really hard on you.  Well you can talk about whatever you want to, no need to push any buttons here."  Like I said, he's a great guy.  And he said not to worry about coming in for any more appointments, I'm "a perfectly normal, emotionally stable adult."

I even splurged on a couple of things from the dollar menu, so my stomach's full and I'm sitting pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment