Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Hands are Shaking

I crashed right after I finished cleaning the kitchen.  But I still woke up at noon, which means I only got a couple of hours of sleep.  I can't believe what happened.  But there's a black trash bag filled with bloody paper towels and other crap in my kitchen and three hundred rust-stained dollars on my counter and I'm almost out of bleach again. 

And that...thing.  What the hell was that thing behind me?  Where did it come from?  Why did Chore back down when he saw it?  Why couldn't I turn around to see it?  Don't tell me the answer to that one, I know it already.

I was scared shitless.

But It's disappearing from my head now.  Like my mind can't wrap itself around what happened.  Maybe I did turn around.  Maybe I did see It and I just can't comprehend whatever It was that I saw. 

Something strange is happening.  Almost every day now there's this terrible pressure in my apartment, like I'm at the bottom of the ocean.  Sometimes when it happens, I see a.... thing in surgical scrubs.  I've stopped passing out, but my vision still goes black.

Sometimes in the wee hours of the morning I hear whispers.

Ignoring it isn't making it go away.  What am I supposed to do?  I never thought I'd miss my cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment