Saturday, August 11, 2012

Phantom Hand

The hand the Doctor gave me is a pure hand. I can't see it, but I can feel it there. And with my new hand, I have a new job now, a new purpose.  The Doctor has charged me with a duty; I am to bring out the sickness.  I am a cure, your cure.

Hello, lovies. I'm about to start the next step of the Doctor's plan.  First things first, need to get in Terri's good graces again.  There's something of hers that I need.  This hand of his is good for one-on-one use, but there's only so much one woman can do.  I haven't met her fiance yet, I think I'll ask them to dinner so I can meet the man who wants to marry my baby sister.

I'm also going to have to ask for a tour at Dad's plant. There's more than one water treatment plant, it's a fairly big city, but all I need is to start the wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment