Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Therapy

I'm supposed to use this blog to "explore my emotions" or something. I think the idea is if I express my emotions in a healthy manner then I'm less likely to try something like.... that again.

 Truth be told, I don't really remember it very well. There was a lot of yelling, some shoving, then the next thing I know, I'm being handcuffed and there's sirens and Miranda rights and a zipper closing over a face that I'll never see again.

That's right, I'm an ex-convict. Don't expect any Oz-stories or anything, though. It was an accident and I'm done with that part of my life. This thing with the court-mandated therapy is part of my parole agreement. Once I've finished it all, my life can get back to normal. Well, as normal as it gets when not even McDonald's will hire you.

So, emotions. Right. Feeling pretty lonely, I guess. None of my old friends will have anything to do with me. My family gives me odd looks when they think I'm not paying attention. Hell, my sister won't even stay in the same room with me. They're scared of me, and, well, that hurts.

That... actually felt good just to write. Maybe there is something to this after all. All right, I'll give it a shot, see what good it does. Gotta go turn up the thermostat. The A/C in this joint is ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment