Saturday, July 28, 2012

A List of the Good People in My Life

My last post was pretty angry.  I swear there's more to me then just a bunch of random violent feelings.  So here's a list of people who make me happy.

  1. There's Mom and Dad.  Dad works in a water treatment plant, so he's responsible for making the water clean.  Mom used to work in Social Services, but now she stays at home.  Dad's about ten years older than Mom, but Mom's the serious, responsible one.  She likes to call Dad her "third kid."
  2. Terri, my sister, is going for a doctorate in pathology.  She's interning at the CDC, which is a super-big deal.  But she doesn't ever talk to me, so I don't really know what she does other than that.  She's got a fiance that I haven't met and probably won't if she gets her say.  Mom always gets this resigned tone in her voice whenever she talks about Terri.  I don't blame Terri for blaming me, Brian was one of her good friends.
  3. Dr. Ramazzini really deserves to be on both lists.  I like him well enough when we're having our sessions, but afterward I can only think of how weak I was during.  I hate him for that, but is it really his fault?  I don't know.
  4. Mrs. K.  She has been so nice to me while I've been living here.  She's literally my lifeline while I get a handle on living in the real world again.

So that's my list of people I'm grateful for.  Just to prove that I'm not a total Debbie Downer.

No comments:

Post a Comment