Thursday, July 19, 2012

Looking for Work

I went out looking for a job today.  There's a program that my parole officer is trying to get me through where some company rehabilitates criminals.  I don't know if he'll have much luck though.  I'll probably need a recommendation from my therapist and apparently a lot is hinging on this whole emotional expression shit.

I probably shouldn't say the word 'shit' when I know that Doc is reading.  Hi, Doc.

Applied for jobs at a few restaurants.  I used to be pretty good at juggling plates.  It's probably like riding a bike.  See, I'm hopeful and positive; no negative emotions whatsoever.

Well, that's a lie.  I had to go out in public to submit those job applications.  It's weird being around so many strange people.  I'm not used to seeing different faces everywhere I turn.  I was kind of scared.  I expecting to see someone, someone who wanted to hurt me.  I suppose that makes sense.  Brian's family was probably notified when I was released.  I can't imagine they're too happy with me.  At any rate, I felt better once I got back into my rathole of an apartment.

Got a call from my mom today.  That was nice, but kind of sad.  Apparently my sister has some kind of cold.  I kind of feel a cold coming on myself.  Probably because of this stupid air conditioning.  I keep turning it up, but it keeps resetting to 59 degrees somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment