Sunday, July 29, 2012

Penny's Going to Have to Cut a Bitch

Seriously?  Seriously?

I'm angry.  I'm so fucking angry.  I want to wrap my hands around that pasty fucker's neck until his eyes bug out and his face turns blue.  I want to skin him and string him up on the nearest light pole for the birds to eat.  I want to tie him up with barbed wire and cover him in burning pitch.

I'm not really helping the "I'm not a violent psychopath" thing, am I?

I just found out that the job I've been so proud of, the one that would help me stand on my own two feet?  Is one of those "off the books" sort of deals.

No paycheck.
No W-2.
No health insurance.
No dental.
I get paid just minimum wage.
I only keep half my tips.

The end result being that I'll be lucky to pay my rent.  Let me emphasize that for you.  I can't make enough to pay for low-income housing.  If I'm lucky, I'll get to choose between water and power.  Much less anything to eat.  All I have right now is what's left in my cupboard, which is mostly microwaveable noodles.  Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I made enough tonight to stock up on cleaning supplies and maybe get something off the dollar menu.  Then I'll have to start hoping that I make enough in tips to cover my utility bills.

I fucking hate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment